3 steps to earn e-voucher for your next home restaurant experience
Complete a home restaurant experience via www.mobichef.com (see How it works
) to earn 1 point in the Dining Rewards programme.
Collect 5 points before your points expire. Everytime when you complete a home restaurant experience, the expiry date of all your points will be extended to another 180 days.
Receive an e-voucher by email, the value of the e-voucher is the average menu price per person of your 5 home restaurant experience.
- Apply the voucher no. printed on your e-voucher to "Promo code" when you check out a new booking!
- Dining Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions
- Dining Rewards is a MobiChef loyalty program (the “Program”). When you book and dine for 5 times with the online platform, the system give you 1 electronic voucher valued at the average menu price per person in the previous 5 dining occasions. To participate in the Program, all bookings must be made online.
The Program is open to anyone over 18 years old who signs up to MobiChef with a valid email address, and then joins the Program. Companies, associations, or other groups may not join.
- Collecting points
- You will collect 1 point for every dining occasion you book and complete via mobichef.com. Collect 5 points and we give you an electronic voucher valued at the average menu price per person. You must be signed in to your MobiChef Gourmet account when you book online so we can add the point you collect to your account after your dining occasion.
We will add any points you collect to your account up to 24 hours after your dining occasion. If you collect points but we later believe that you did not complete your dining occasion (an “invalid booking”), we reserve the right to remove these points from your account. This could happen if you turn out cancel your booking without informing us. You cannot collect any these points towards the 5 nights you need to redeem an electronic voucher.
You can check your account to see how many points you have collected at any time. Just sign in at MobiChef, or email our Concierge via [email protected]. You are responsible for making sure your account is correct. If you believe that you have not collected the correct amount of points, we will look into this for you. If any bookings are invalid as mentioned earlier, we will remove them from your account.
- Using the electronic voucher
- When you collect 5 points, we will send you an electronic voucher by email. The value of your voucher is based on the value of the 5 dining occasions you collected points with as long as they have not expired. This value is equal to the average menu price per person, excluding rental of tableware, glassware and purchase of beverages, wines, spirits and liqueurs, of the dining occasions you previously completed.
You will not collect a point when you use the electronic voucher in a booking. Collected points have no cash value, and you cannot redeem your electronic voucher for cash. electronic vouchers are non-transferrable, that means you must log into the Gourmet account you collected points in order to use it in a booking request.
If you use your electronic voucher on a dining occasion that is less than the value of your voucher, you will not get the difference in cash, credit or anything else. You can use the electronic voucher on a dining occasion that costs more than the value of your voucher – you just pay the difference.
Electronic voucher has an expiry date printed. Please use it before the expiry date, in no case the expiry date of an electronic voucher can be extended. You can only use one electronic voucher in each booking. Apply the voucher number to “Promo code” when you check out the booking request.
If your booking request is declined by a chef, your applied electronic voucher to that booking will be released for your use in another booking. If you cancel a booking with applied electronic voucher, your electronic voucher will be released for your use in another booking within 24 hours.
- Changes and Termination
- Your points will not expire as long as you keep your account active at least once every 180 days. This means you must book and complete a dining occasion with MobiChef.com, so the expiry date will be extended for another 180 days. If you do not book and complete a dining occasion in a 180-day period, your points will expire and will not be reissued. Log into your account to check when your points are due to expire.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice, including the rules for collecting points and the rules for using the electronic voucher. We may communicate these changes to you by email or on our MobiChef website so please make sure you check your account regularly.
Dining Rewards has no end date and will continue until we close it, which could happen at any time. If we do close the Program, you will have 30 days from when we announce its closure to use your electronic vouchers you have in your account. After that date, your electronic dining vouchers will be invalid and you will not be compensated.
By continuing to collect points and use electronic vouchers with Dining Rewards, you accept any changes to these terms and conditions. You are responsible for keeping up to date on any changes that we may make. The most current version will always be available on our website.
- General Dining Rewards Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to discontinue your membership if you act fraudulently or use our loyalty program in a way that does not comply with our terms and conditions, or any federal or state laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. If we discontinue your membership, you may lose your collected points and benefits. We also have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution if necessary.
While you are signed up, we may communicate any updates to your account or transactions to you by email. We may take back your points at any time. You cannot sell or transfer your points in Dining Rewards, or combine them with another member’s points. electronic vouchers are not transferable if a member dies, if there is a domestic relations issue, or otherwise by operation of law. You agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action like these are resolved individually, without needing to use any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Hong Kong.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your rights and obligations, these will be governed, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong.
The Program is void where prohibited by law. Our failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Our decision on all questions or disputes regarding the Program is final.