Last week, Chef Anson taught us how to prepare an old Guangdong dish – Chicken Wings Stuffed with Assorted Ingredients. It requires techniques and patience to perfect the plate. Here is the recipe for our readers. If you want to learn more cooking skills from Anson, welcome to sign up for one of his cooking classes in City’super!This recipe is provided by MobiChef HK.©mobichef.com
Chicken Wings Stuffed with Assorted Ingredients:©mobichef.com
Jinhua ham ©mobichef.com15g
Soy sauce ½ tsp©mobichef.com
Sugar ¼ tsp©mobichef.com
Pepper powder a little©mobichef.com
Seasoned oyster sauce
Oyster sauce ½ tsp
Sugar ¼ tsp
Shaoxing wine 1 tsp
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Chicken broth 150g
1. Cut off the cartilages of the two sides of chicken wings, and remove the bones. Add the marinade and marinate the wings for around 30 mins.©mobichef.com
2. Chop the jinhua ham, celery, and the carrot into strips with proper length.
3. Stuff the chopped strips into the boneless chicken wings.©mobichef.com
4. Preheat the pan. Add oil. Add the stuffed chicken wings into the pan.©mobichef.com
5. Sear both sides to slightly golden brown, around medium well. And rest.
6. Mix the ingredients (Oyster sauce, sugar, shaoxing wine, sesame oil, and chicken broth), to make seasoned oyster sauce. Heat up the sauce with pan.©mobichef.com
7. Put the chicken wings back into the pan, cook with the sauce for 5-10 mins.
8. Plate and it’s ready to serve.©mobichef.com
About Chef Anson
Chef Anson has over 12 years’ catering experience, seven of them in Cantonese kitchens. Born into a Shanghainese family, his father taught him cooking techniques from seven years old, an age at which he already had prepare his own meals. He can still recall the first dish he prepared by himself: the Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, his favourite at the time. This recipe is provided by MobiChef HK.©mobichef.com
Chef Anson started his culinary career in a local Cantonese restaurant. In 1993 he joined the Maxim’s Chinese restaurant group and was promoted to sous chef. He is currently the executive chef of Danny Catering Service, where he leads a kitchen team delivering quality food to their clients.This recipe is provided by MobiChef HK.
Anson’s profile: https://bit.ly/mobichefanson
Our chefs are teaching in city’super cooking classes!
Learn cooking techniques and have fun in our chefs’ classes at city’super Culture Club. Go check on our Facebook event page, to see which latest cooking classes you would love to join! Website:https://bit.ly/mobichefevents
The MobiChef experience is an alternative to dining out. We connect personal chefs to diners (Gourmets) looking for an exceptional, quality dining experience at home. You can now host a private occasion at home without going back and forth between the kitchen and living room. As a MobiChef Gourmet you can meet the chefs and better appreciate their talent. And MobiChef service is easy and affordable too – you will pay about the same as a typical restaurant bill. The MobiChef community also enables a personal chef to develop their own catering business without a big outlay, and get closer to the people who love their cooking. Ultimately MobiChef is all about sharing. With MobiChef we can join together and experience a world of fine cuisine in the most comfortable place of all – at home.